Agricultural Photo Gallery Go Silverman's Farm began serving Easton in the 1920's as a seasonal road side stand during the summer and autumn. This photo is from 1941. Orlando Banks Osborn with his oxen in the late 1890's. Vic Gustafson at the Silliman farm on Morehouse Highway in the 1920's. Jamaican laborers were brought in during WWII to harvest apples at the Aspetuck Orchards at Flirt Hill. Bridgeport Hydraulic Company tree farm provided all those white pines that line the company's reservoirs. The Patterson Homestead sat along the Patterson Brook before the BHC built the Easton Reservoir. This barn built by Elisha Burr around 1830 still stands on Judd Road.