1896 Sweetbrier Farm was the home of Sylvanus & Mary Mallett. Located at 1020 Sport Hill Road the house was built in 1889.
245 Rock House Road. Perhaps the oldest known house in Easton it dates between 1683 and 1710. 1937 Photo when house was owned by Jane Dillon, it has since been restored to orginal appearance and dormers removed.
1946. Bradley Hubbell House on Black Rock Turnpike dates to early 1800’s
Valley Road. 1915 view looking south with Ida Tarbell House at left.
1934 photo of Ida Tarbell home on Valley Road.
Built in 1939, this house at 190 Maple Road was originally owned by author Edna Ferber. In 1959, it became the home of sculptor Frederick Charles Shrady.
131 Sport Hill Road. Built 1875 Edwin Godfrey. Later Tersana Farm owned by Samuel P. Senior
“Sweetbrier” buily 1889 by Syvanus Mallett. c1896 photo
355 Sport Hill Road. Captain Sherwood c.1715
136 Sport Hill Rd. Ezra Seeley House c1803. Later the Yellow Bowl Tea Room. Photo c.1940
Sylvanus Mallet at Sweetbrier 1896
Banks Homestead on Rock House Road. No longer in existance
75 North Street. Jeb Curtis House c.1790
24 Marsh Road. Harry Escott House built 1926.
265 Center Road. Captain James Johnson Homestead c.1800
265 Center Road. James Johnson c.1800
211 Center Road. Reverend James Johnson House c.1760
412 Sport Hill Road. Sherwood House c.1780
227 Center Road. Corner of Morehouse. The current library sits here.
32 Bibbins Road. Ebenezer Hubbell Hosue c.1740
1 Adams Road. Ebenezer Seeley House c.1810
615 Sport Hill Road. Hehemiah DeForrest House c.1770. Later Adams store & tavern
Moses Ogden House at corner of Westport Rd and Balck Rock Turnpike. Photo c.1900. House lost to Hemlock Reservoir c.1914
640 Morehouse Road. Alfred Burr House c.1794. Rectory for Notre Dame Church
5 Knapp Street. George Knapp House c.1864
Birdseye Beers house sat on spur road near foot of Flat Rock. Moved when Easton Lake was built c.1927